Protecting the security and privacy of your personal data is important to The Hi-Tech Gears; therefore, we conduct our business in compliance with applicable laws on data privacy protection and data security. We hope the policy outlined below will help you understand what data The Hi-Tech Gears may collect, how The Hi-Tech Gears uses and safeguards that data and with whom we may share it.
Through our Web sites, The Hi-Tech Gears will not collect any personal data about you (e.g. your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address), unless you voluntarily choose to provide us with it (e.g. by registration, survey), respectively, provide your consent, or unless otherwise permitted by applicable laws and regulations for the protection of your personal data.
Purpose of Use
When you do provide us with personal data, we usually use it to respond to your inquiry, process your order or provide you access to specific information or offers. Also, to support our customer relationship with you:
- we may store and process personal data and share it with our associates, affiliates, subsidiaries to better understand your business needs and how we can improve our products and services; or
- we (or a third party on our behalf) may use personal data to contact you about a The Hi-Tech Gears offer in support of your business needs or to conduct online surveys to understand better our customers' needs.
If you choose not to have your personal data used to support our customer relationship (especially direct marketing or market research), we will respect your choice. We do not sell or otherwise market your personal data to third parties
The Hi-Tech Gears will collect, use or disclose personal data supplied by you online only for the purposes disclosed to you, unless the disclosure:
- is a use of the personal data for any additional purpose that is directly related to the original purpose for which the personal data was collected,
- is necessary to prepare, negotiate and perform a contract with you,
- is required by law or the competent governmental or judicial authorities,
- is necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense,
- is necessary to prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as wilful attacks on The Hi-Tech Gears information technology systems.
"Cookies" - Information Stored Automatically on Your Computer
When you view one of our Web sites, we may store some data on your computer in the form of a "cookie" to automatically recognize your PC next time you visit. Cookies can help us in many ways, for example, by allowing us to tailor a Web site to better match your interests or to store your password to save you having to re-enter it each time. If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to erase all cookies from your computer's hard drive, block all cookies or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
As protecting the private sphere of children is particularly important to us, we do not collect, process or use any data from children without the express permission of a legal representative. Should you, as a parent or guardian, learn that your children have transferred their personal data to us, it is possible to submit a written inquiry requesting to see the information provided by your child and/or to demand that this information be deleted.
Links to Other Web Sites
The Hi-Tech Gears Web sites contain links to other Web sites. The Hi-Tech Gears is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other Web sites.
Questions and Comments
The Hi-Tech Gears will respond to reasonable requests to review your personal data and to correct, amend or delete any inaccuracies. If you have any questions or comments about the The Hi-Tech Gears Data Privacy Protection Policy (e.g. to review and update your personal data), please click on "Contact Us" section, and raise an enquiry. As the Internet matures, so will our Data Privacy Protection Policy. We will post changes to our Data Privacy Protection Policy on this page. Please check this page regularly to keep up-to-date.